Scantherma’s thermal energy inspections can safely and rapidly determine where insulation is missing or improperly installed in the roof and walls of your property. This is crucial in reducing energy wastage and cutting costs, because:
- Even the smallest gaps in insulation can reduce insulation effectiveness by 50%
- Studies based across Australia have found that gaps in insulation coverage in an average household roof can total 15% or more
- It is estimated that there are over 1 million households in Australia that remain without basic ceiling insulation
- 30-50% of your energy bills go towards heating and cooling
- Roof fires have been started by incorrectly installed insulation (Queensland Department of Fair Trading)
This major cause of energy wastage and inefficiency – not to mention a potential fire hazard – can be easily detected with a quick thermal energy inspection from Scantherma. Don’t hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help you cut heating and cooling costs without the hassle of conventional insulation checking methods. Our hourly rates start at only $120 ex.